Familiarisation: You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
How can you put in a system, if you don’t know what it can do?
Familiarisation training is designed to show new users what Unit4 Business World can do, and how to use it well.
For those involved in an implementation project, this is critical before you go into the design phase. Often those same staff will go on to to become process experts, and then champions for the training and change management later on in the project. Get enlightened with Familiarisation Training, and avoid trying to find your own way in the dark.
Book a Course, or Teach Yourself
Highpoint’s unique familiarisation training approach is delivered to staff on site in the early stages of a project, but we have now published them for you to buy as self-teach manuals to you can use whenever or wherever you want.
Existing users may find these useful to be aware of unused features, changes in the move from Desktop to Web, or for helping new staff get to grips with the system. The manuals cover a logical path of topics, from an Introduction to navigating, through to specific HR, finance, and planing functions. Find out more about the courses and download our catalogue.
Available to buy from our shop now:
- Introduction to Business World
- Introduction to General Ledger for Unit4 Business World Users
- Introduction to Accounts Payable for Unit4 Business World Users
- Introduction to Accounts Receivable for Unit4 Business World Users
- Introduction to Purchasing for Unit4 Business World Users
- Introduction to Sales Order Processing for Unit4 Business World Users
- Introduction to Fixed Assets for Unit4 Business World Users
- Introduction to Project, Timesheets and Invoicing for Unit4 Business World Users
- Introduction to Expenses
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Introduction to Absence
- Introduction to Planner
- Introduction to Timesheets
- Introduction to PCB Invoicing